If for unknown reasons you aren’t already subscribed to Decibel Magazine, do yourself a solid and get aboard the party train NOW.
A “Hall of Fame” piece on FLOOR’s magnificent self-titled album can be found in the July issue of the monthly mag, which goes into detail with each member on the history of the album, and reverberations resulting from it’s existence.
If for unknown reasons you aren’t already subscribed to Decibel Magazine, do yourself a solid and get aboard the party train NOW.
Get some new threads for the new weather (and help us make room for a bigass shirt order we want to make!) as we’ve got a blanket 15% off ALL t-shirts (and hoodies) on our site:
B O O M !
Great SOME STRANGER review from Alternative Press.
Vinyl pre-orders available here:
PropertyOfZack is happy to be streaming the debut EP from Some Stranger (ex-Daytrader) an evening early for fans. The EP will be out digitally tomorrow for a pay-what-you-want amount and physically via Robotic Empire on April 30th and can be pre-ordered here. Stream the EP below by clicking “Read More!”
First update for the new year from Camp Robo and while we’re gearing up for a BUSY year, we’ve got no major label activity this time around. Instead though, we’ve got HEAPS of killer new items and restocks for the Robotic Empire - Online Store!
Busy buds abound, for the new items we’ve got a brand new 7” EP from ANCIENT SKY (who’s T.R.I.P.S. album was such an in-house favorite last year that we helped release it), the RVA-heathens BASTARD SAPLING finally unleased their debut album after years of preparation (and it shows), BLACK TUSK return with a beaut of new split 7” with DEAD YET via longtime bros Hyperrealist. BRAINOIL deliver a ruthless 12”, THE CATALYST return with their heaviest and best album yet(!) on color wax, THE CLEAN 2xLPs from the NZ legends via Chaos mainman, Winchester Timmy 540, the final instalment of the unreal Clone comp series 2xLP import, utterly relentless glory from D-CLONE, KOWLOON WALLED CITY’s latest headspinner, KYLESA catalog vinyl, MUTILATION RITES 12”s aplenty, NOOTHGRUSH(!!!) import vinyl, NORTHLESS back with the pummel, PALLBEARER’s unreal debut album on double LP, SAMOTHRACE and TITAN heavyness, WINDHAND’s fantastic doomy debut, a phatty YOB 2xLP and WAY more. GOOD.NESS.
Restocks ain’t nuthin to shake a stick at neither! THE LAST COPIES of the ALCEST 12” on Hyperrealist, CAPSULE’s latest on color vinyl, unholy CHRISTIAN MISTRESS filthyness, the COFFINS / SOURVEIN long awaited EP re-up, DARK CASTLE vinyl (which has been hard to keep in stock) and HARKONEN’s masterwork on appropriate long-player from the rising star Brutal Panda, LITURGY for better or for worse, two essential PYGMY LUSH albums, plus TWEAK BIRD, WHITEHORSE and more more more. Here are the full lists:
* Ancient Sky - Castle / Allegory 7” (Wharf Cat) $9.99
* Bastard Sapling - Dragged From Our Restless Trance 12” - WHITE COLORED VINYL (Forcefield) $12.99
* Black Tusk / Dead Yet? - Split 7” - GREEN COLORED VINYL (Hyperrealist) $5.99
* Brainoil - Death Of This Dry Season 12” (20 Buck Spin) $13.99
* Catalyst, The - Voyager 12” - ORANGE COLORED VINYL (Forcefield) $12.99
* Clean, The - Oddities 2x12” (540) $16.99
* Clone - Play Slow. Die Fast Vol. IV 2x12” - DARK BROWN DARK GREEN COLORED VINYL (Blind Date) $24.99
* Clone - Play Slow. Die Fast Vol. IV 2x12” (Blind Date) $24.99
* D-Clone - Creation and Destroy 12” (540) $9.99
* Haggatha - IV 12” (Blind Date) $14.99
* Hop Along - Get Disowned 12” (Hot Green) $10.99
* Kowloon Walled City - Container Ships 12” - COKE BOTTLE CLEAR COLORED VINYL (Brutal Panda) $14.99
* Kylesa - Static Tensions 12” (20 Buck Spin) $14.99
* Mouthbreather / Worn In Red - Split 7” - RED COLORED VINYL (Rorschach) $4.99
* Mutilation Rites - Empyrean 12” (Gilead Media) $16.99
* Mutilation Rites - I Am Legion 12” (Gilead Media) $12.99
* NO///se’ - Self-Titled 12” (Challenge The Throne) $10.99
* Noothgrush - Erode The Person 12” (Blind Date) $14.99
* Northless / Light Bearer - Split 12” - DARK RED COLORED VINYL (Halo Of Flies) $12.99
* Obliteration - Nekropsalms 12” (Forcefield) $12.99
* Occulatation - Three And Seven 12” (20 Buck Spin) $14.99
* Pallbearer - Sorrow And Extinction 2x12” (20 Buck Spin) $21.99
* Samothrace - Reverence 12” (20 Buck Spin) $14.99
* Titan - Burn 2x12” - BLACK VINYL (React With Protest) $19.99
* Titan - Burn 2x12” - CLEAR ORANGE COLORED VINYL (React With Protest) $19.99
* Unholy Thoughts - The Attic 12” (Forcefield) $12.99
* Various Artists - Tor Johnson Records 10-Year Anniversary Omnibus 7” (Tor Johnson) $4.99
* Whitehorse / Cross - Split 12” (Blind Date) $14.99
* Windhand - Self-Titled 12” (Forcefield) $12.99
* Yob - Atma 2x12” (20 Buck Spin) $21.99
* Alcest - Souvenirs D’Un Autre Monde 12” (Hyperrealist) $14.99
* Capsule - No Ghost 12” - GREY COLORED VINYL (Rorschach) $12.99
* Christian Mistress - Agony & Opium 12” (20 Buck Spin) $13.99
* Clone (Fistula/Crowskin/Etc.) - Play Slow Die Fast Vol.3 12” (Blind Date) $16.99
* Coffins / Sourvein - Split 7” (Forcefield) $6.99
* Dark Castle - Surrender To All Life Beyond Form 12” - RED COLORED VINYL (Brutal Panda) $23.99
* Graves At Sea / Asunder - Split 12” (20 Buck Spin) $13.99
* Harkonen - Shake Harder Boy 12” - YELLOW BLUE COLORED VINYL (Brutal Panda) $18.99
* Liturgy - Renihilation 12” (20 Buck Spin) $13.99
* Pygmy Lush - Mount Hope 12” (Lovitt) $14.99
* Pygmy Lush - Old Friends 12” (Lovitt) $14.99
* Tweak Bird - The Future Beyond 7” (Challenge The Throne) $6.99
* Whitehorse - Document 250407 12” (Blind Date) $14.99
We’ll be coming at ya soon with a rad new round of shirts, then some more re-presses, then some re-issues, then some rad new releases, then more of all the same! It’s gonna be a great year as we have way more on deck than last year, so if you’re able to assist and order a lil’ somethin somethin from us, please do know that it makes a noticeable difference and helps us keep the party train rollin!!!
-Robotic Empire - Online Store
JESU “Christmas” vinyl & CD pre-orders up now! + Contest winner and GREAT year-end updates!
We started the year with a release (TILTS) and now we’ll end the year with one…
SURPRISE: four of Justin K. Broadrick’s incredible sonic personalities within one impressive 12” EP, simply titled Christmas. JESU lays the foundation with the initial hymn, along with brilliant remixes from related projects PALE SKETCHER and FINAL, plus an exclusive and brand new remix by the oppressive JK FLESH entity.
Originally self-released as a digital-only EP for Xmas 2010, the 35+ minutes of music within have been sonically upgraded by mastering wizard James Plotkin specifically for the two physical formats. Vinyl edition comes on complimentary ice-blue color wax housed in a glorious high-gloss full color jacket, CD edition also comes with high-gloss artwork and has an exclusive lyrics page.
* Each format is limited to a one-time pressing of 500 copies
* Preview 3/4ths of the release now at the JESU bandcamp (full stream coming soon via SPIN, check here in a bit)
* Available to pre-order NOW at the Robotic Empire - Online Store
We are expecting these to arrive at RoboHQ within the first week or two of December and plan to rock all the pre-orders right back out the door hopefully just in time for the holidays. If all goes according to plan, folks should be receiving their packages right around Xmas itself.
However, because the entire postal system gets bogged down around the holidays, it is impossible to guarantee things at this time of year… that being said, Priority Mail is recommended for affordable semi-expedited delivery.
This release has been in the pipeline for ages and we’re glad it’s finally (almost) in existence, even if so damn close to the wire. We’re thrilled to work with Justin K. Broadrick again and have plans to announce another JKB release in 2013.
Beyond that, it’s been a wild year with a lot of changes for us but we’re happy to say that some stability is finally on the horizon with new roots being put down (and/or in motion) after long periods of flux.
We keep chugging along with the Robotic Empire - Online Store and want to genuinely thank everyone who’s ordered from us this year, or… ever! We couldn’t keep this operation afloat without the direct support of our mailorder followers, and we really appreciate all of those who’ve stuck with us through the years or just found out about us recently. It’s getting increasingly difficult to run a label like ours in this “landscape” and blah blah blah, the same thing you’ve probably heard a lot of times by now… but at the end of the day, we are a small operation and sincerely appreciate everyone who’s helped.
Enough emo year-end-sentimentality, let’s get to the MUSIC: lots of cool new stuff joins this update, including a rad NEIL YOUNG t-shirt (the same image infamously connected to LYNYRD SKYNYRD), OLD MAN GLOOM’s appropriately-timed Christmas re-presses, BONGZILLA, PROTESTANT, THE AUSTRASIAN GOAT, and BASTARD NOISE / MAN IS THE BASTARD vinyl, SUTEKH HEXEN’s new album and collections release on wax, sinister tapes from NIHILL and HALLOWED BUTCHERY and surprisingly/awesomely a fantastic new TAIGA cassette which is Bryant Clifford Meyer’s solo project, our old dawg who is/was in such acts as ISIS, RED SPAROWES, PALMS and more!
On the re-stock tip we’ve got extensive Denovali vinyl imports aplenty, Magic Bullet essential re-ups abound, LSD AND THE SEARCH FOR GOD, more OLD MAN GLOOM on cassette and vinyl, plus some other random jibba jabb. Here are the full lists:
* Amarok / Pyramido - Split 12” (Orca Wolf) $9.99
* Arktika - Symmetry - CLEAR WHITE COLORED VINYL 12” (Nar Shardaa) $14.99
* Austrasian Goat, The - Paved Intentions 2x12” (Vendetta) $24.99
* Bastard Noise - The Progression Of Sickness 10” (Deep Six) $9.99
* Bongzilla - Gateway - GREEN COLORED VINYL 12” (Hydrophonic) $19.99
* Hallowed Butchery - Hymns Of The Apostate Cassette (Adagio830) $4.99
* Jesu - Christmas CD (Robotic Empire) $7.99
* Jesu - Christmas - ICE BLUE COLORED VINYL 12” (Robotic Empire) $12.99
* Man is the Bastard / Aunt Mary - Split 10” (Deep Six) $9.99
* Neil Young - Tonight’s The Night - Size: EXTRA LARGE T-Shirt (DIY) $14.99
* Neil Young - Tonight’s The Night - Size: LARGE T-Shirt (DIY) $14.99
* Neil Young - Tonight’s The Night - Size: MEDIUM T-Shirt (DIY) $14.99
* Neil Young - Tonight’s The Night - Size: SMALL T-Shirt (DIY) $14.99
* Nihill - Woesteniij Cassette (Tartaus) $7.99
* Old Man Gloom - Christmas - BLACK VINYL 2x12” (Tortuga) $25.99
* Old Man Gloom - Christmas - PINK COLORED VINYL 2x12” (Tortuga) $25.99
* Protestant - Reclamation 12” (Halo Of Flies) $10.99
* Sutekh Hexen - Behind the Throne - PINK COLORED VINYL 12” (Magic Bullet) $14.99
* Sutekh Hexen - Empyraisch 12” (Adagio830) $14.99
* Taiga - Musikecassette Cassette (Manatus Musicus) $6.99
* Audrey - The Fierce And The Longing 12” (Denovali) $16.99
* AUN - Black Pyramid 12” - BLUE AND BLACK COLORED VINYL (Denovali) $23.99
* Blueneck - Scars Of The Midwest 12” (Denovali) $16.99
* Disappearer - The Clearing 2x12” - VINYL (Magic Bullet) $19.99
* Doomriders - Black Thunder 12” - COKE BOTTLE CLEAR COLORED VINYL (Magic Bullet) $14.99
* Heirs - Fowl 12” - WHITE COLORED VINYL (Denovali) $23.99
* Iroha - Self-Titled 2x12” - VINYL (Denovali) $29.99
* Jeniferever - Iris 12” (Denovali) $19.99
* Jesuit - Discography 12” +7”’ - GOLD COLORED VINYL (Magic Bullet) $9.99
* Les Fragments De La Nuit - Musique Du Crepuscule 12” (Denovali) $16.99
* LSD And The Search For God - Self-Titled 12” (Deep Space) $10.99
* Made Out of Babies - The Ruiner 12” - PURPLE COLORED VINYL (Magic Bullet) $9.99
* Majority Rule - Emergency Numbers 12” - AQUA COLORED VINYL (Magic Bullet) $9.99
* Majority Rule - Interviews With David Frost 12” - THC COLORED VINYL (Magic Bullet) $9.99
* Meet Me In St. Louis - Variations On Swing 12” - CLEAR WITH BLACK SPLATTER COLORED VINYL (Deno… $14.99
* Mouse On The Keys - Sezession 10”+CD - VINYL (Denovali) $24.99
* Old Man Gloom - No CASSETTE (Sige) $9.99
* Old Man Gloom - Seminar II 2x12” (Magic Bullet) $19.99
* Pageninetynine / Majority Rule - Split 12” - PUKE COLORED VINYL (Magic Bullet) $9.99
* Revok - Bad Books And Empty Pasts 12” - 180GRAM CLEAR WITH RED COLORED VINYL (Denovali) $11.99
* Sleep - Volume 2 T-Shirt Size: EXTRA LARGE (DIY) $14.99
* Sleep - Volume 2 T-Shirt Size: LARGE (DIY) $14.99
* Sleep - Volume 2 T-Shirt Size: MEDIUM (DIY) $14.99
* Sleep - Volume 2 T-Shirt Size: SMALL (DIY) $14.99
* Switchblade - Self-Titled 200 2x12” - BLACK WITH SCREENPRINT VINYL (Denovali) $21.99
* This Will Destroy You - Self-Titled 2x12” - COLORED VINYL (Magic Bullet) $19.99
* Weekend Nachos - Unforgivable 12” - RED COLORED VINYL (Deep Six) $9.99
In addition, all VLING recycled-vinyl-jewellery and related items are currently up to 50% off as well. We are also extending our “fire sale” on CDs through the holiday season, with 20+ titles on sale for UNDER A BUCK! This is madness.
And last but clearly not least, we have picked a winner for our most recent contest: congratulations to Björn Bauer for his incredible and intricate tree drawing that wins our shirt-design-contest. We received some seriously amazing submissions (either for content, skill and/or ability to make us laugh) but Björn’s fantastic image hit the nail on the head. Check out his website for an extensive portfolio and more info on this great artist. Big ups to everyone who took the time and effort to submit something for this, it was a lot of fun going over all the entries, and (with their permission) we may post a few of the “runner up” images as well. We will post a larger version of Björn’s graphic when we announce shirt ordering info in the coming weeks… stay tuned!
BOOM! Great way to end the year. Hope everyone reading this can reflect on all the good things that have happened to them these past 11-12 months and let it percolate and overpower any bad elements of the year. OK OK enough hippy nonsense, don’t trample your fellow man or anything but Robo-capitalist scum still say “go buy our rotatable plastic circles!”
- Robotic Empire - Online Store
OK dawgz, we’re launching a new contest: we need a BAD ASS new Robotic Empire shirt design, likely for a new hoody to keep yall warm this wintertime.
We’re accepting design submissions and hope to pick a winner on/around Thanksgiving (Nov 22nd), so just two weeks from now!!
* BAD ASSitude
* front artwork only or front/back OK
* 3 colors or less preferred, set up for screen printing
* robots & man = bad … nature & hippy shit = good!
* “robotic empire” may or may not be in there, but it shouldn’t be too big/invasive if it is included
* whatever goes, we are open to seeing what you’ve got! an old design revisited, something entirely new… as long as it’s cool we’ll consider it!
* 5 finished shirts or hoodies or whatever we print for yourself and friends
* $75-$100 worth of free stuff from the Robo webstore of your choice!
roboticfiles (-at-) gmail (-dot-) com
ASAP, winner will be chosen on/around Thanksgiving (Nov 22nd)
SHARE this joint on your social media page(s), and we’ll pick a lucky winner to get a free copy of the finished shirt/hoody and some other bonus phat swag schwag as a care package! Winner for that will be chosen roughly the same time.
Our last contest was a pretty big hit, but TOTALLY because folks shared it… so please spread the word so we can make a rad new shirt, possibly with you or a friend’s design! BOOYA!
…wake up wake up wake up, its the first of the month…
OK folks its getting a little serious here. We’re less than two weeks from concluding the BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY kickstarter campaign with quite a ways to go financially. If we want to see this thing happen (and obviously we do), a lot of pre-orders need to come through with the quickness!
The general reaction to the announcement of this seemed to be confusion overall, but let it be known that this project is genuine and awesome. The “For Smokers Only” collection not only rules from a logistical standpoint, but musically its also excellent!
Most of the 12 tracks found on the album are from “prime era” BONE THUGS and the quality shows. We’re doing our best to make this thing happen, but without some real pledges and word-of-mouth, we’ll be both high AND dry in two weeks time.
Please consider this an “elaborate pre-order” that you won’t get charged for until the full goal amount is reached.
Speaking of elaborate, we’ve done some major contemplation on what our first-ever slipmat printing should be like… and in an attempt to go MEGA we’re gonna try to pull of an faux-animated “zoetrope” type slipmat. Essentially, something like this, but obviously a lot stonier.
Beyond that we’ve got a lot of cool stuff in the “DIE HARD” deluxe vinyl edition as well as standard LP and CD options for folks looking for something a little simpler.
Please hit up the BONE THUGS kickstarter page and pledge a few
bones bucks if ya can!
…and we have our first “VIP MEGABONE”:
Ballers: STEP UP!
First taste of HOUSE OF LIGHTNING for ya’ll, courtesy of SPIN. Go see em live later this month/early next with BIG BUSINESS!
09/30 - Brooklyn, NY @ Death By Audio
10/01 - Philadelphia, PA @ Johnny Brenda’s
10/02 - Baltimore, MD @ The Ottobar
10/03 - Washington DC @ DC9
10/04 - Raleigh, NC @ Kings
10/05 - Atlanta, GA @ The Earl
10/06 - Pensacola, FL @ Handlebar
10/07 - New Orleans, LA @ One Eyed Jacks
It is with great amazement that we announce a recently-launched Kickstarter campaign in hopes of releasing a genuine BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY weed-tribute album on both CD and LP. This is obviously a unique release to come into our path, and we feel fully obligated to try making this a reality!
There have been none before or after that accurately compare to the exclusive quality and talent that is BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY, and to unleash this heady collection is a privilege we won’t soon forget. Renown globally with over 30 million(!) albums sold worldwide, BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY are true groundbreakers with their unique combination of heartfelt melody and street realism. A variety of vocal speeds and skills are mixed with infectious beats, resulting in unparalleled rap in both substance and style.
(CD artwork, subject to change)
Comprised of a magnificent crop of tracks from across BONE THUGS and members impressive catalogs of recordings, “For Smokers Only” is an incredible 12-track homage to their favorite medicinal herb. This “For Smokers Only” collection has never been available before on CD or LP, previously released earlier this year solely as a digital-download, and some of the material featured here will be made available in the physical format for the very first time! The songs found here are a dozen high quality nuggets representing BONE THUGS’ fondness for imbibing in an age-old ritual that many of us also know and love. The full track list is as follows:
We’re doing this Kickstarter campaign with the goal of raising enough funds to start manufacturing CDs plus both the standard edition vinyl-LP and deluxe DIE HARD edition LP of “For Smokers Only”, plus hopefully cover some licensing and legal fees, and basically just work with one of the most amazing hip hop bands on the planet!
This is a special opportunity to own BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY material on vinyl, as most of their albums that’ve been pressed on wax are now long out of print. In combination with the vinyl, a high-quality DIGITAL DOWNLOAD of “For Smokers Only” will be included with every LP ordered.
HERE IS WHAT WE PLAN ON MAKING:
* The CD will be packaged in a jewel case with full-color artwork.
* The standard vinyl LP will come on your choice of black or green vinyl packaged in a color jacket, and includes a high quality digital-download of the full album.
* The deluxe DIE HARD edition will come on limited “PURPLE HAZE” (purple-N-green) color vinyl housed in an oversized ziplock baggie, an exclusive “bud tribute” slipmat, a hand-numbered 11” x 17” screenprinted blacklight poster, stickers, 1.5” button, full album digital-download AND bonus additional download of the “Everyday Thugs” album!
* A special limited vinyl TEST PRESS edition, plus the truly massive “VIP MEGABONE” option…
Important Note: THIS RELEASE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA OUTSIDE OF THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES IMPORTED VIA THIS KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!!
Because this release is being manufactured and distributed in Europe, pledge prices have been calculated to include the “import shipping” costs for USA orderers. People in other countries can order as well, please just see the “International Shipping” price section of the FAQ found within the Kickstarter campaign, as shipping for this release is a little different (and cheaper) than how we normally do things.
We’ve come up with a variety of different pledge options including super simple postage-paid CDs and LPs, wholesale options, the deluxe DIE HARD edition, a limited TEST PRESS option, plus an elaborate and crazy “VIP MEGABONE” $420 pledge option! Please see the Kickstarter campaign page for all of the details on everything we’re offering here.
This is running for one month and we’re basically aiming to treat it as an “elaborate pre-order”. Although this is the most we’ve asked for to date, after two previous successful Kickstarter campaigns under our belt we’re hoping this one will be a success as well.
That being said, the other campaigns definitely wouldn’t have gone as well without kind people helping us spread the word. Seriously, a post on Facebook/Tumblr/Twitter/your blog/whatever actually helps a surprising amount, and we’re totally down to hook up some bonus swag schwag at the end of this crazy thing if you wanna help us spread the word a bit. Just let us know at the end of the campaign if you posted something and we’re happy to juice it up.
Here’s the link, please share it!
Here’s a short one: http://kck.st/U9LsYQ
An audio medley with a handful of clips from the album can be heard here:
YEA-UH! That pretty much sums it up! This is easily one of the most exciting and wildest things Robotic Empire has attempted in our nearly 14-year history. We’ve talked about truly breaking out of our “comfort zone” genres for years, and what better way to do it than with a freakin BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY release?! Nobody (even us) was expecting this, so PLEASE help us make this thing a hit by spreading the word if ya can.
BONE BONE BONE BONE BONE BONE….
So obviously that is the biggest news for us in a while, but far from all we’ve been up to lately. Besides working on prepping the BONE THUGS project for kind of a while, we’ve been busy stocking lots of AWESOME new tunes for the Robotic Empire - Online Store.
Top on the list this time is the stunning FALSE / BARGHEST split LP, which our partner label Mirror Universe was kind of the catalyst for. A co-release with longtime brethren Gilead Media, this is one of the most blistering and relentless albums we’ve been involved with to date. Seriously incredible sophomore material from each band following two fantastic debut albums on Gilead last year, we are extremely stoked to have this in house and ready to rock. Dr. Broadcloak himself’s timely OCD has proven itself glorious once again with an incredible package with fantastic artwork, a large poster insert and appropriately heavyweight vinyl. Fans of the heavy: DO NOT sleep on this one!
* Available now in the Robotic Empire - Online Store
This release is also available to stream in full, with FALSE showcasing their material through the mighty Decibel Magazine, and BARGHEST via bandcamp.
* BARGHEST side
* FALSE side
FALSE is currently on the road as well: GO SEE THEM if they’re coming near you!
9/13 - Chicago, IL - LUMC - 2242 S. Damen Ave
9/14 - Urbana, IL - The Snake Pit
9/15 - Columbia, MO - Hairhole
9/16 - Kansas City, KS - Detto Haus
9/17 - Omaha, NE - The West Wing
9/18 - Denver, CO - Aqualung’s
9/19 - Santa Fe, NM - Warehouse 21 - 1614 Paseo De Peralta
9/20 - Las Cruces, NM - The Trainyard - 102 Conway
9/21 - Phoenix, AZ - Revolver Records - 918 N 2nd St.
9/22 - San Diego, CA - The Yard
9/23 - Long Beach, CA - Blue Cafe Underground - 217 Pine Ave
9/24 - Los Angeles, CA - Vacation Vinyl (Early show 7pm) - 3815 West Sunset Boulevard
9/24 - Los Angeles, CA - 5 Star Bar (Later show) - 267 S Main St
9/25 - Bakersfield, CA - Mint Bar - 1207 19th Street
9/26 - San Francisco, CA - Elbo Room - 647 Valencia Street
9/28 - Santa Rosa, CA - TBA
9/29 - Sacramento, CA - Oak Park Boiz House
9/30 - Chico, CA - Origami Lounge
10/1 - Salem, OR - Burial Grounds
10/2 - Portland, OR - Beech House
10/2 - Portland, OR - Backspace - 115 NW 5th Ave
10/3 - Olympia, WA - Le Voyeur - 404 4th Avenue East
10/4 - Seattle, WA - Fusion Cafe - 909 Fourth Ave
10/5 - Missoula, MT - Zoo City - 139 East Main Street
10/6 - Bismarck, ND - Creature Cave
10/7 - Minot, ND - Pangea House
10/8 - Fargo, ND - New Direction - 14 Roberts St
Beyond that we’ve stocked STACKS of new records that’ve been piling up here for a while now… about 40 new items and nearly 30 restocks as well! Basically too much to really highlight it all but we’d like to at least note new jawns from ALTAR OF PLAGUES, ANCIENT SKY, BACCHUS, THE BODY, BRAINOIL, CLOUD RAT, DARK CASTLE, EYEHATEGOD, GHOSTLIMB, GHOUL, GAYS & QUEERS, GRAF ORLOCK, IRON REAGAN, MUNICIPAL WASTE(!), THE OBSESSED, PLANKS, VADAR, VOLTURE and YEAR OF NO LIGHT. Damn!
On the restock tip we’re pimpin wares from ANNIHILATION TIME, AUSSITOT MORT, CANNABIS CORPSE, DOLCIM, EARTHLESS, GIANTS, KYUSS (yeaaahhh), LA QUIETE, NEUROSIS, PHOBIA, PIZZA, RAEIN, ROSETTA, TITAN and FINALLY the restock of TORCHE’s latest album “Harmonicraft” which we absolutely blew out the first time around.
Here’re’re the full lists for datass:
* Adrift - Black Heart Bleeds Black 2x12” (Alone) $21.99
* Altar Of Plagues - White Tomb 12” - GREEN COLORED VINYL (Hammerheart) $14.99
* Ancient Sky - TRIPS 12” - ICED CHERRY COLORED VINYL (Sons of Vesta) $14.99
* Bacchus - Self Titled 12” - WHITE COLORED VINYL (Cavity) $9.99
* BLCKWVS - 0140 12” - YELLOW COLORED VINYL (This Charming Man) $11.99
* Body, The / Braveyoung - Nothing Passes 12” (At A Loss) $14.99
* Brainoil - Death of this Dry Season Cassette (Tank Crimes) $4.99
* Cloud Rat - Self-Titled 12” (IFB) $9.99
* Cloud Rat / Republic of Dreams - Split 12” (IFB) $9.99
* Cloud Rat / Xtra Vomit - Split 12” - BROWN COLORED VINYL (IFB) $9.99
* Dark Castle - Spirited Migration - BLACK VINYL 12” (At A Loss) $14.99
* Disquieted By - Lords Of Tagada 12” (Sons of Vesta) $10.99
* Dramamine - Green Horse 12” (This Charming Man) $11.99
* Eyehategod - Preaching The Endtyme Message 12” - BLUE COLORED VINYL (Alone) $19.99
* False / Barghest - Split 12” (Mirror Universe) $14.99
* Fires & Floods - The Voice at Your Heels 12” (Bitter Melody) $9.99
* Ghostlimb - Confluence 12” - WHITE COLORED VINYL (Vitriol) $11.99
* Ghoul - Transmission Zero 12” (Tank Crimes) $9.99
* Gods & Queens - Untitled #3 7” - BLACK VINYL (Sons of Vesta) $5.99
* Graf Orlock - Los Angeles 7” (Vitriol) $5.99
* Iron Reagan - Demo 2012 Cassette (Tank Crimes) $4.99
* Kadavar - Self-Titled 12” (This Charming Man) $11.99
* Kicking Spit - Reality Dropout Cassette (Tank Crimes) $4.99
* Municipal Waste / Toxic Holocaust - Toxic Waste 12” - PP SPILL COLORED VINYL (Tank Crimes) $10.99
* Municipal Waste / Toxic Holocaust - Toxic Waste 12” - XTRA WILD PARTY BLUE COLORED VINYL (Tank Crimes) $10.99
* Noem - Panzer 12” (This Charming Man) $11.99
* Now Denial - Facemelter 12” - RED COLORED VINYL (Gatehouse Anchor) $9.99
* Obsessed, The - Live In Koln 12” (Roadburn) $23.99
* Obsessor - Sick Salvation Cassette (Tank Crimes) $4.99
* Orthodox - Baal 12” - CLEAR COLORED VINYL (Alone) $14.99
* Planks / Lentic Waters - Split 12” (IFB) $9.99
* Riviera - Self-Titled 7” (Sons of Vesta) $4.99
* Sardonis - II 12” (Hammerheart) $14.99
* Suma - Ashes 2x12” (Throne) $24.99
* Totimoshi - Avenger 12” - RED COLORED VINYL (At A Loss) $14.99
* Trainwreck - If There Is Light It Will Find You 12” (Vitriol) $11.99
* Union Of Sleep / Black Sleep Of Klai - Split 12” (This Charming Man) $11.99
* Vadar - Reborn In Chaos 12” - RED COLORED VINYL (Hammerheart) $14.99
* Volture - Rulebreaker 7” - YELLOW COLORED VINYL (Tank Crimes) $4.99
* White Hills - Live At Roaburn 12” (Roadburn) $18.99
* Year Of No Light - Nord 2x12” - WHITE COLORED VINYL (Music Fear Satan) $19.99
* Annihilation Time - III: Tales of the Ancient Age 12” (Tee Pee) $9.99
* ANS - Pressure Cracks 12” (Tank Crimes) $9.99
* Atomic Bitchwax - Tab 4 12” - CLEAR ORANGE COLORED VINYL (Tee Pee) $9.99
* Aussitot Mort - Discographie 2x12” (IFB) $19.99
* Cannabis Corpse - The Weeding CD (Tank Crimes) $7.99
* Cloud Rat / Autarkeia - Split 7” (IFB) $4.99
* Dark Castle - Spirited Migration 12” - 180 gram GREEN COLORED VINYL (At A Loss) $14.99
* Dolcim - We Carry The Fire 12” (React With Protest) $10.99
* Drainland / Cellgraft - Split 7” (IFB) $5.99
* Earthless - Live at Roadburn 2x12” (Tee Pee) $14.99
* Giants - Old Stories 12” - SPLATTER COLORED VINYL (Cavity) $9.99
* Gods & Queens - Untitled #3 7” - DIRTY WHITE COLORED VINYL (Sons of Vesta) $5.99
* Gods & Queens - Untitled #3 7” - ROTTEN WINE COLORED VINYL (Sons of Vesta) $5.99
* Graf Orlock - Doombox 10”+CD - RED COLORED VINYL (Vitriol) $16.99
* Kyuss - Blues For The Sun 12” (Dali) $24.99
* Kyuss - Circus Leaves Town 12” (Elektra) $24.99
* Kyuss - Welcome To Sky Valley 12” (Elektra) $24.99
* La Quiete - 2006-200 CD (Sons of Vesta) $10.99
* Nebula - Heavy Psych 12” (Tee Pee) $9.99
* Neurosis - Live At Roadburn 2x12” (Roadburn) $29.99
* Phobia - Remnants Of Filth 12” (Deep Six) $10.99
* Pizza - Self-Titled 7”+CD-R (Sons Of Vesta) $5.99
* Raein - Ah, As If.. CD (Sons of Vesta) $9.99
* Raein - Ogni Nuovo Inizio CD (Sons Of Vesta) $9.99
* Rosetta / Restorations - Split 12” (Cavity) $9.99
* Sunflare - Young Love 12” (Cubic Pyramid) $18.99
* Titan - A Raining Sun of Light and Love, For You and You and You 12” (Tee Pee) $9.99
* Torche - Harmonicraft 12” - CLEAR COLORED VINYL (Volcom) $17.99
All of that and literally thousands of more items are available now in the Robotic Empire - Online Store.
That pretty much sums up one of the biggest updates we’ve ever had. Thanks to anyone who managed to read this manuscript, you are a trooper and a true dawg! Please check out the Kickstarter if you get a chance…. PEACE!
* BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY KICKSTARTER
* Robotic Empire - Online Store
A pre-emptive RIP to brothers and mentors Hydra Head Records, who’ve sadly decided it’s necessary to close up shop.
To be blunt, Robotic Empire probably wouldn’t exist without Hydra Head who was a strong initial inspiration and advise-giver during the young Robodog-days. Without their attitude, vision and guidance, I personally would be a very different person today.
Eternal thanks are due to these dudes for all the good music, good times, good relations and everything else that comes from a family-like kinship.
It’s been a long, strange trip but we heartily wish Hydra Head a fond farewell. Godspeed ya lovable freaks!!!!
* Full announcement here: http://hydraheadlines.blogspot.com
* Buy something from em if ya can: http://www.realtomatoketchup.com